Cosmetic Dentistry in Montgomery Village
Whether you’d like to make subtle changes to enhance your smile or need reconstruction of broken, missing or crooked teeth, Alan J. Dinkin, DDS, offers a variety of restorative treatment options. Dr. Dinkin has been performing cosmetic dentistry treatments for 35 years. His goal is to provide the best dental service in Gaithersburg and to help his patients smile their healthiest, most beautiful smiles.
Cosmetic Procedures for a Healthy, Beautiful Smile
At our Gaithersburg dental practice
, we will work with you to find a custom solution for your dental issues. We provide the following professional services:Teeth whitening
- A fast and easy way to brighten your smile, we offer take-home teeth whitening treatments for your convenience. This grants patients full control over the level of enamel whiteness and provides a professional product that cannot be matched in effectiveness. Crowns
- Crowns encase broken, cracked, or chipped teeth, restoring them to their original size and shape. They are designed to blend in with the surrounding teeth and are hardly noticeable by anyone but you. Long-lasting and resilient to damage, crowns are used for dental emergencies or after root canal treatment. If you have an amalgam filling or crown, a brand new porcelain one can renew your dental appearance!Bridges
- For patients who have one or more gaps in a single line, we offer bridges to fill the spaces. These replace a missing tooth with an artificial tooth that is connected to two crowns on anchoring teeth. Implant consultations
- Dental implants permanently replace teeth from the root-up. our Gaithersburg dentist
works with a local oral surgeon or periodontist to have your implants placed. He will then finish treatment with a custom implant crown, bridge, or denture. Veneers
- Veneers are thin layers of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. They are an easy way to brighten internally stained teeth or those that have minor chips and cracks. Composite Fillings
- Composite fillings are fillings designed to match your existing teeth. They are durable and nearly invisible.
Smile Makeovers for Renewed Beauty
A smile makeover is a custom treatment plan designed to address many issues with multiple treatments. Dr. Dinkin will assess the complexity of a patient’s dental issues and create an outline for improving every area of concern.
Alan J. Dinkin, DDS, for Cosmetic Dentistry in Gaithersburg
A healthy, beautiful smile builds confidence that lasts a lifetime. If you are unhappy with your smile and struggling to determine which procedure would be best, please make an appointment for a consultation. We are conveniently located at 6 Montgomery Village Avenue (suite 300) in Gaithersburg. Give us a call at (301) 869-1441 to set up an appointment.